☕️ 2 minute read
26 November 2017
The trailer for Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions was updated. Content in the Seen In and Honors sections were refreshed. The video is tight—the total run time remains 30 seconds. The video is above and at https://vimeo.com/178858753.
Agile Scrum helps technical and non-technical teams deliver products in short cycles with rapid adaptation to change, fast time-to-market, and continuous improvement—which supports innovation and drives competitive advantage.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For more on the book, see the November 15, 2017 PRNewswire press release at https://finance.yahoo.com/news/scott-m-graffiuss-award-winning-204000210.html.
You're invited to find out more about Scott:
- Check out his bio,
- Find out about his speaking engagements,
- See and like his author page at Amazon,
- See and like his video channel at Vimeo, and
- Visit the website for his business — Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions.
And connect with Scott on social: