"Agile Scrum" is Finalist in CIPA EVVY Book Awards
02 August 2017 by Scott M. Graffius ☕️ 1 minute read
The 2017 CIPA EVVY Book Awards named Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions a finalist in the Business category! CIPA (the Colorado Independent Publishers Association) will announce the award placement levels at their awards ceremony on Saturday, August 19 at the Forney Museum of Transportation in Denver, Colorado.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For press, please visit AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to find out more about Scott:
- Check out his bio,
- Find out about his speaking engagements,
- See and like his author page at Amazon,
- See and like his video channel at Vimeo, and
- Visit the website for his business — Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions.
And connect with Scott on social: