10 August 2017 by Scott M. Graffius ☕️ 1 minute read
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions by Scott M. Graffius was awarded the Book Readers Appreciation Group (B.R.A.G.) Medallion for excellence in independent publishing. The indieBRAG program uses book clubs and individuals in the United States and around the world to evaluate works. Books judged as excellent receive the B.R.A.G. Medallion Honoree designation.
Thank you to the technical editors on the book, Chris Hare and Colin Giffen.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For press, please visit AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to find out more about Scott:
- Check out his bio,
- Find out about his speaking engagements,
- See and like his author page at Amazon,
- See and like his video channel at Vimeo, and
- Visit the website for his business — Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions.
And connect with Scott on social: