"Agile Scrum" is First Place Winner in the 5th Annual Beverly Hills International Book Awards ― Business-General Category
19 November 2016 by Scott M. Graffius ☕️ 1 minute read
The 5th Annual Beverly Hills International Book Awards recognized Scott M. Graffius' book, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions, as a winner in the Business-General category (and also the Technology category). The competition was judged by experts from all aspects of the book industry, including publishers, writers, editors, designers, and copywriters.
Thank you to the technical editors on the book, Chris Hare and Colin Giffen.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For press, please visit AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to find out more about Scott:
- Check out his bio,
- Find out about his speaking engagements,
- See and like his author page at Amazon,
- See and like his video channel at Vimeo, and
- Visit the website for his business — Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions.
And connect with Scott on social: