16 October 2017 by Scott M. Graffius ☕️ 2 minute read
"What are the similarities and differences between Scrum and waterfall?" Scrum and waterfall methods both involve planning followed by forms of execution, monitoring and controlling. However, there are distinctions.
To help explain key differences, side-by-side comparisons were created on multiple areas such as risk management, quality management, communications management, etc. The information is included in the book, Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions. An excerpt is provided here. This post is titled, Side-by-Side Comparisons of Agile Scrum and Waterfall Models: A Quick Look at Risk Management. This comparison is one from a series.
Agile Scrum: Your Quick Start Guide with Step-by-Step Instructions is offered in digital and print formats.
The ebook (ASIN: B01FZ0JIIY) is available in:
- the Netherlands,
- the United Kingdom, and
- the United States.
The paperback (ISBN-13: 9781533370242) is for sale at:
- Barnes & Noble,
- Strand Books,
- Harvard Book Store,
- The Booksmith,
- Hudson Booksellers,
- Savoy Bookshop & Café,
- Compass Books at SFO/Books Inc.,
- Books & Books - Miami,
- University Press Books - Berkeley,
- and other retailers and partners in the United States and around the world.
For press, please visit AgileScrumGuide.com.
You're invited to find out more about Scott:
- Check out his bio,
- Find out about his speaking engagements,
- See and like his author page at Amazon,
- See and like his video channel at Vimeo, and
- Visit the website for his business — Exceptional PPM and PMO Solutions.
And connect with Scott on social: